Are there any restrictions on the type of jobs or internships I can post?
There are certain restrictions on the type of jobs that are listed on EntertainmentCareers.Net. EntertainmentCareers.Net reserves the exclusive right to reject or remove any posting that we feel does not fit the standards of our website.
In the big picture, the jobs must be within the entertainment, broadcast or digital media industries or require the skills associated with them. While not an inclusive list, typical companies include studios, cable & OTT networks, production companies, record labels, TV and radio stations, recording studios. advertising or marketing agencies, talent agents, management companies, companies focusing on digital publishing, post-production, entertainment law, Visual FX, Digital media, live events, AR/VR etc.
There are specific guidelines on the job submission page but we generally do not accept postings for:
- Talent Scouts or companies who employ talent scouts.
- Any company associated with advance fee talent services.
- Any postings from web-based business whose core business is artist promotion.
- Any posting that is associated with a modeling school or a for-profit acting school.
- Unpaid modeling jobs.
- Postings seeking representation for yourself or your project.
- Postings seeking financing for your project.
- Any posting that requires payment to register for job application.
- Internships that include any selling of any kind.
- Unpaid/Intern blogging, writing or otherwise free content generators.
Also, we will not post listings requiring a photograph unless it is specifically for an on-camera position.
If you are unsure whether or not sure your company qualifies, please reach out and ask.